The exclusive Soggy Dog shampoo is made from natural ingredients; water, olive oil, coconut oil, organic shea butter, castor oil, lavender oil and lemongrass oil.
Lavender is a multipurpose oil. It is purported to have anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-depressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive, and sedative effects.
The compounds that make up lemongrass essential oil are known to have antifungal, insecticidal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Lemongrass may prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast, and it contains antioxidant properties. It also contains substances that are used to alleviate muscle pain and reduce fever.
The Soggy Dog exclusive Pet smell eliminator candle is made from Soy wax; Soy wax has many environmental and health benefits and we love working with it. Here are some of our top reasons for choosing soy wax candles:
- Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It is an entirely natural product that’s safe for your skin and respiratory system.
- Soy is a renewable source, unlike paraffin wax which relies on our dwindling supply of crude oil.
- Soy wax is a carbon-neutral product, meaning you can enjoy your candle knowing it hasn’t had a negative impact on the environment.
- Soy wax burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in long-lasting candles and giving you better value for money.
- Soy washes away with warm soapy water making it easy to repurpose your vessel once the candle has burned down. No more soaking with boiling water and chipping away at residual wax!
- Soy wax won’t release petrol-carbon soot as you get from paraffin candles, meaning no oily black marks on your walls! Keeping the wick trimmed short will also ensure that the candle doesn’t smoke and that it burns efficiently.
The candle’s fragrance is a refreshing floral accord opening with top notes of ozone, bergamot, orange blossom, gentle aldehydes and fruit hints, followed by a clean floral heart of rose, Jasmin, violet and lilly, resting on a base of amber, softwoods and musk.